Monday, December 20, 2010

Selena Gomez Defends Young Stars, Labels Business "Very Hard"


In a new interview with KIIS 108, Selena Gomez sort of stood up for a couple of her fellow young stars.

Asked about growing up in Hollywood, and most likely referencing the recent troubles that have befallen Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato, Gomez told the radio station:

"It's a very hard business and I feel like people don't really understand what we go through. We're kids. People make mistakes. People have to figure out what we like and don't like."


Selena Gomez Interview

Sounds nice and grounded, doesn't it? Perhaps Justin Bieber fans shouldn't be so quick to hate on Gomez for possibly dating their dream man.

What has kept this star out of the negative news? Says Selena: "I have a great family. I have parents that treat me like a normal kid. I know that I have a responsibility [to my fans]."

Michelle Branch Dita Von Teese Julianne Hough Amber Arbucci Alice Dodd

No comments:

Post a Comment