Friday, January 14, 2011

Mindy Kaling: O Magazine February 2011

The February 2011 issue of O magazine hits newsstands next week, and Mindy Kaling is among the featured stars within the pages.

The "Office" actress-writer-producer chatted with the talk show queen's mag about a plethora of topics such as beauty, style and kitten-filled make-up techniques.

Highlights from the interview are as follows:

Best COMPLIMENT

I still think of myself as a chubby 12-year-old so when my boyfriend says, ?You?re hot,? I smile. That?s what peoples say about Sports Illustrated models, so hearing it makes me feel like I?ve pulled off this total scam."

Best HAPPY ACCIDENT

?As a kid I would fall asleep during Saturday Night Live and wake up during Showtime at the Apollo. It introduced me to an entire world of black comedians and musicians ? people who became my heroes.?

Best BEAUTY SECRET

?I take pictures of myself before I go out. I don?t trust mirrors, but I?ll trust an un-retouched photograph.?

Best WAY TO END AN ARGUMENT

?Taka time-out, then watch YouTube videos of kittens falling asleep. Who would want to fight after that??

Best STYLE STAPLE

?I?ve always loved leather pants on rock stars, but I don?t have the figure to pull them off. Recently I got a pair of loose, slouchy black leather shorts, which I wear with wool tights. They?re comfortable and effortless, and they look so downtown.?

Sarah Gellman Kasey Chambers Denise Richards Roselyn Sanchez Arielle Kebbel

No comments:

Post a Comment